WE ARE CO-CREATING OUR OWN UNIVERSE
1. Buddha’s enlightenment
2. Paracelsus’ inner peace
3. Plato’s space as matrix of being
A trip to truth
Psychedelic experience isn’t only a glimpse of genuine mystical insight, but a glimpse which can be matured and deepened by the various ways of meditation in which drugs are no longer necessary or useful. If you get the message, hang up the phone. For psychedelic drugs are simply instruments, like microscopes, telescopes, and telephones. The biologist does not sit with his eye permanently glued to the microscope, he goes away and works on what he has seen.
Symptoms of inner peace
- A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than on fears based on past experiences.
- An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
- A loss of interest in judging other people.
- A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of other.
- A loss of interest in conflict.
- A loss of the ability to worry.
- Frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
- Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature.
- An increasing tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen.